1. There really isn't anything better than a giant cardigan or sweater to cuddle up in. Finding something like this one is on the top of my to-do list.
2. I am loving this Anthropologie ear warmer, and the best part? It's crocheted! So another to-do is creating one of these for my shop!
3. This Essie color "Carry On" is probably my favorite fall colored nail polish. It's the perfect shade between burgundy and a deep purple.
4. I am such a sucker for gold bracelets or bangles. If you were to look through my jewelry stash there would be too many to count. Even so, I love this H&M gold cuff bracelet.
5. Look at this scarf! I'm convinced that if I had this my life would be complete. Yet, another to-do for Alist Stitches. Can't wait to get started on some more items for the colder season!
6. Lastly, I think all ladies can appreciate the perfect brown bag. This H&M bag is a staple to any autumn outfit.
What are your November Essentials this year?